Complete IT & Legal Service Provider
- +91 9827171298
Trademark is a word , phrase, symbol or design or a combination of those that identifies and distinguish the source of goods of one party from those of others. So your trademark is studiously crafted personality of your product or services or your company or Institution. Extensive use of trademark make the users/clients to remember your product through the mark. Trademark creates and retain customers. We can say Your trademark result in building the images of the company which finally build the goodwill of your corporate.
Normally the applicant shall use the letters "TM" along with their mark once your application is accepted by the registry. Similarly, once the registration of your trademark is completed, you shall use the letter "R" along with your trademark or name. Registration of trademark is country specific process. If you wish to register your trademark in any other country/ies, you should make a seperate application whcih solubilis can help you out in the process.
Let's look at some of the advantages of having a Trademark and Logo Registration Consultant.
1. Protects hard earned goodwill in the business.
2. It identifies and distinguishes the source of the goods or services of the party from those of other.
3. It is an evidence of ownership of the mark.
4. To offer licenses & franchises.
5. It serves as a notice to the public that you claim ownership in the mark.
6. If a person uses a mark in connection with certain goods/ services in the course of trade, which is identical or deceptively similar to a registered trademark for similar goods/services, the registered owner will be able to sue for infringement of a trademark.
7. If the mark is not registered, then the owner of the trademark can take the action of passing off under common law and the legal action under the passing off, requires proof of use and reputation of the Trademark each time an action is launched against an infringer. This process is very cumbersome.
8. If you do not register your trademark and someone else registers a similar or identical mark, the owner of the registered mark prevents you from using the mark.
9. Brand Building.